Developed as part of the RA project, the Tenaya MASAI shares many of technical advances made in that shoe. The major differences are that in the MASAI the design has been optimized for maximum efficiency on micro-edges. The lace-up closure means the volume of the shoe is infinitely adjustable, ensuring a snug yet comfortable fit. The climbing shoe of choice for vertical or slightly overhanging routes and boulder problems.
All the precision at the tip of the shoe.
The optimally shaped asymmetric toe-box concentrates all the power of the foot into a very specific area, allowing maximum transition of force onto the tiniest of holds and providing superb control.
- Easy to use and get the best performance from.
- Perfectly balanced set of features.
- Extremely precise on small edges, rounded holds and cracks.
- Precise full-lace closure system adapts to a wide variation in foot widths.
- The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
- Closure SystemLace-up
- LiningTXT treated cotton
- InsoleTST multi-layer Stretchtex
- Midsole2D PLT 10
- SoleVibram XS Grip 4 mm.
- Weight 340g