Petzl CONNECT ADJUST
Single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm.Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
The Petzl CONNECT ADJUST lanyard is a single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm, designed for sport climbing. The ADJUST rope adjuster's ergonomic shape offers simple, quick adjustment. The CONNECT ADJUST lanyard is suitable for any situation encountered in sport climbing and mountaineering.
- Single positioning lanyard with adjustable arm is ideal for sport climbing
- The ADJUST rope adjuster's ergonomic shape offers quick, precise adjustment
- Lanyard adjusts from 15 to 95 cm
- The connector held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with a locking carabiner such as the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK
- Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a girth hitch.(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
Length: 15 - 95 cm
Weight: 125 g
Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
What a time to be aliveBy: Max on 25 March 2019It's like any other personal anchor system, BUT IT ADJUSTS! If you're looking for the perfect big ticket item to dangle between your legs, impress the ladies, and keep you safe, look no further. Super handy for multi pitching because it's pretty minimal and you can easily change the length to get the best position in awkward hanging belays. Only drawbacks are the price compared to other chains (especially once you add a biner) and the fact that you can't easily link a second point into it. Will buy again if my current one ever wears out.