When easy access to your gear is paramount, the Black Diamond Stone Duffel 42 offers simple construction and easy accessibility with an emphasis on lightweight comfort. Two internal pockets keep your need-to-reach essentials organized, a full-length zipper provides ample access to your gear and the removable rope tarp adds functionality.
- Lightweight framesheet with foam backpanel for comfort
- Tuck-away padded shoulder straps and webbing hipbelt
- Full-length zipper access
- Two internal zippered organizer pockets
- Includes a removable 1.2 x 1.5 m rope tarp
Great Duffle!By: Roxy Perry on 29 November 2016Perfect bag for travel, cragging and gym gear. Loosely packed, it's small enough to take as carry on for most flights (perfect for comps!) and if I fill it to it's max, it holds everything including ropes, water and gear! It's comfy, rugged and has a couple of handy inner pockets. It doesn't have any pockets on the outside which can occasionally be annoying if you're using it as a day bag but I find they wouldn't be needed if you are just carrying a rope and gear!