The redesigned, do-it-all Black Diamond Drop Zone crash pad now has improved buckles for durability and ease of use, a new suspension system for better transport, redesigned square corners for better coverage when paired with other pads, and updated graphics, while maintaining its premium foam layup.
The perfect daily driver for the dedicated boulderer, the redesigned Drop Zone now features more durable, easier to use buckles on its quick-closure elastic mesh flap which also stores your shoes, chalk, and other essentials. A new suspension system for better transport, redesigned square corners for better coverage when paired with other pads, and updated graphics, while maintaining its premium foam layup.
- Closed-cell PE foam layup on top High-compression PU foam on bottom
- Taco-style fold for a continuous landing surface
- Improved buckles on quick-closure elastic mesh flap, which stores gear inside the pad
- Updated suspension for better transport with shoulder straps, waistbelt and two side grab handles
- PU-coated 1000d Nylon on top, sides and bottom for abrasion and water resistance
Weight : 4.75 kg (9 lb 8 oz)
Dimensions : 104 x 122 x 9 cm (41 x 48 x 3.5 in)
Black Diamond Drp Zone Crash PadBy: Michael Edwards on 7 January 2020Hi guy's. Thanks for the prompt delivery of the drop zone pad. I have a number of crash pads in different sizes and makes and this one fills a gap really well. So far great to use a single pad for a wide range of bouldering and also works well in conjuction with other pads for protecting high ball climbs and/or difficult landings. The different layers of foam disperse the impact well and I like the firmness. Packs up well and easy to carry, thumbs up from me.