Snap HOP Crash Pad
A very light and eco-friendly pad
The Snap Hop is pampered by our teams, from its creation to the delivery at your home. The cut and design are drawn by our product manager and fashion design team in our showroom Atelier near Annecy.
Once the perfect silhouette is found, with the materials we like, our valued partner Khoahmai in Vietnam takes charge of the production, a family-owned company we support in its growth.
- Characteristic = extremely light, easy to carry between two boulders
- Outer in recycled polyester = save the planet with perseverance
- High density PE foam and PU foam to stop the impact
- For occasional climber , beginner or advanced climber willing an easy pad to carry.
- Dimensions opened : 120x100x10 cm
- Weight : 4 kg
- Storage : folded to save a lot of space
Upper: 900 denier 100% recycled polyester
Underlay and sides : 600 denier 100% recycled polyester with a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coating, non-slip and washable for better resistance and protection
Inner material: 20 mm foam stopping the impact
8 cm high density polyurethane foam to cushion falls and make it more comfortable
Long-lasting details: Metallic buckles and resistant velcro
Seamless edges to reduce the risk of fabric ripping with falls