Petzl SAKAPOCHE Chalk Bag
Ergonomic shape makes it easy to access the chalk.
The Petzl Sakapoche Chalk bag has an ergonomic shape makes it easy to access the chalk. The soft fabric won’t cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. Practical closure system with drawstring and cordlock. It can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you start climbing.
- Zippered pocket is expandable for extra storage capacity due to its gusseted design. Store keys, e+LITE emergency headlamp, topo map, energy bar, or other small provisions for long days on a wall
- The rigid rim maintains the shape of the bag
- The woven fabric used to close the bag does not absorb chalk and keeps it from being lost when closed for transportation
- Rigid textile toothbrush holder with two retainers for better hold of all types of brushes
- Liner sewn into bottom of bag to avoid flipping it when pulling hand out of the chalkbag