The Petzl KAB rope bag is designed for gym climbing with an urban aesthetic. The bag features a removable rope tarp. Two distinct compartments allow the user to separate climbing equipment from other items. Thanks to its gusseted design, the volume quickly adjusts from 20 to 26 liters carrying the essential gear required for a gym session: rope, harness, shoes, belay device, chalkbag... The reinforced, adjustable shoulder strap ensures comfort.
Rope bag is designed for gym climbing with an urban aesthetic. Two distinct compartments allow the user to simultaneously carry climbing equipment and other everyday items.
Practical and easy to use:
- secure, padded laptop compartment
- main compartment is expandable with a zipper. Zippered gusset allows easy transformation from 20 to 26 liters, accommodating a 60m rope
- detachable rope tarp provides a triangular shaped area of protection (140 x 140 x 50 cm)
- handles on all three corners of the tarp, with two differentiated colors for rope end identification
- two internal handles facilitate rope storage
- two zipped pockets for personal items, one inside and one outside on the flap for quick access
- external handle for easy carrying
- adjustable closure system featuring aluminum buckles
- reinforced, adjustable shoulder strap provides comfort
Volume: 20 to 26 liters
Weight: 880 g
Material(s): polyester fabric and straps, plastic and aluminum buckles