Black Diamond’s Positron Quickdraw is light-weight, durable and easy to use. With a comparatively good price-point, it’s equipped with a high quality polyester dogbone that demonstrates easy, fluid clipping and is ideal for most sport routes and gear placements. The durability of this design gives you that extra peace of mind when making difficult clips and to make it even nicer, the added straitjacket insert holds the bottom carabiner in a stable position, to make clipping your nice and simple (which is all we want, right?). This is very much an 'all-rounder’ quickdraw that ticks all the boxes and is a must-have climbing gear item.
What’s better than a Black Diamond Positron Quickdraw? 6 Black Diamond Positron Quickdraw’s of course. This set will keep you stylishly safe at the crag with their easy functionality and durability. The positron carabiners and easy-to-grab dogbone’s call for smooth clipping, cleaning and dogging up routes. These quickdraws are ridiculously durable and although this is the case, don’t weigh over 107g which means you’ll be in good hands from bottom to top, no matter how long your project takes you to send. The neat pack of 6 adopts Black Diamonds newest colour scheme and will help you maintain consistency and keeping track of your draws.
The Black Diamond Positron Quickpack gives you six of our light, versatile Positron quickdraws that are ideal for any climbing application. Whether you're clipping bolts at the crag or extending placements in the alpine, these quickdraws provide full keylock functionality for hassle-free clipping and cleaning.
- Straight-gate Positron on top, bent-gate Positron on bottom
- Dual keylock noses ease clipping and cleaning
- 18 mm (.6 in) DynexTM dogbone is light, durable and easy to grab
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom carabiner properly oriented
- Weight : [12 cm] 107 g (3.8 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 25 kN (5,620 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : [Top] 22 mm (0.86 in) [Bottom] 26 mm (1.01 in)