Durable and versatile helmet with reinforced protection for climbing and mountaineering
Durable and very versatile, the Petzl BOREO helmet Raspberry is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both compact and head-covering. Protection against lateral, front and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- hard outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
Head-covering design for optimal protection against lateral, front and rear impact:
- carries Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label
- head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers reinforced protection
Versatile, for a variety of activities:
- suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- four clips for headlamp attachment
- compatible with the VIZION eye shield
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA