New to the Chris Sharma Signature Series, the Evolv Nexxo represents for Evolv a new way of approaching how we build shoes, how we engineer performance, and how we bridge to a higher level of design. It is soft yet it is powerful. It is convenient and it is precise. The Nexxo ushers in a new era of Evolv's Ultra-Performance climbing footwear.
• Synthetic forefoot for ultimate performance
• Leather from mid to rear for comfort
• Microfiber lining in the forefoot for comfort, performance, and durability
• Combination of "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" provides control and power
• Elastic for convenience with instep Velcro for torsional rigidity
• New Evolv Power System - EPow, for tension and power to maximize performance
Profile: Downturned asymmetric with "Knuckle Box" and "Love Bump"
Sole: Variable thickness half-sole
Rand: VTR rand (thicker around toe)
Upper: Synthetic forefoot with leather in rear
Lining: Microfiber forefoot, unlined leather in rear
Midsole: MX-P: 1 mm full-length with semi-crescent nylon support.
Amazing shoe, fast shippingBy: Dylan on 30 September 2017I live in QLD, AUS, and these shoes got here in 1 1/2 days
Ticking, not sitting!By: Will Hammersla on 1 December 2016The nexxo’s are really good. The toe is great, the heel is great and the single strap means there is heaps of toe hooking goodness to be had! I found that the fit was pretty small in these guys so I went up a half size. This meant there was a little wiggle room in the upper, but the heel fit great. I didn’t find any performance issues at all with a slightly bigger sizing either. Definitely not as comfy as the shamans, but that was expected. These things are for ticking, not sitting!