The Petzl ELIA helmet was designed and developed to respond specifically to the needs of women. The innovative OMEGA headband system (Petzl patent) allows the helmet to be put on and removed easily and offers maximum comfort. This feature also includes a new headband and webbing adjustment mechanism. It allows the helmet to be precisely adjusted for different head shapes.
- Comfortable on the head:
- new OMEGA headband system has more pronounced notch that is specifically designed for easy donning and removal of helmet
- great stability on the head thanks to new foam liners
- absorbent comfort foam
- adjustment buckles placed to the sides, away from the chin
- Adjusts to head shape: simple, quick headband adjustment while helmet is worn, thanks to two easily accessible adjustment buttons on the outer shell
- Designed to offer maximum durability and versatility:
- lightweight, durable shell of injection molded ABS
- expanded polystyrene liner
- helmet suitable for climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata...
- Adapts easily to the activity:
- headlamp can be attached using the four integrated clips
- Compatible with the VIZION eye shield
- Material(s): ABS shell and expanded polystyrene liner
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
Comfortable, Light and SnugBy: Roxy Perry on 29 November 2016This helmet is super light but durable nonetheless. I find it's one of the few helmets that fits my head well and has multiple adjustment points to make it feel snug and so it doesn't move around too much. The design isn't bulky so it looks good on and there's a curve at the back to fit a ponytail/long hair comfortably. Nice colours too! I like that the dark pink matches my Petzl Selena Harness.