The Petzl Selena has fitted elastic leg loops that offer complete freedom of movement. The DoubleBack Light buckle on the waistbelt ensures quick and easy adjustment. The tie-in points are made of high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction.
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort:
- waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps
- waistbelt wider on the sides
- No compression points or chafing zones on the waistbelt because there are no crossing seams
- DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt
- Tie-in points:
- high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction
- red wear indicator on lower bridge to easily identify when the harness should be retired
- Fitted elastic leg loops give complete freedom of movement
- Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Detachable leg loop elastics
Material(s): Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminium, high-tenacity polyethylene.
Comfy and Looks Great29 November 2016I own this harness and had the previous model too. It is extremely comfortable, fits well and the single colour across most of the harness adds a nice touch to its appearance. The waist is thick and padded (not in an over-the-top manner though) making it comfy to hang in all day if need be and the non-adjustable leg loops fit close and don't slide around at all. Not scratchy or uncomfortable even if I'm climbing in a crop-top (harness is directly on skin). Considering how comfy it is, this harness is still very light-weight.