A mid-sized, do-it-all pad, the Black Diamond Drop Zone features a premium foam layup and a taco-fold design with an elastic flap for storing your shoes, chalk and essentials inside.
An ideal daily driver for the dedicated boulderer, the Black Diamond Drop Zone features a redesigned, premium, multi-density foam layup for durable impact protection from Joe's Valley to Magic Wood. This mid-sized pad's taco-style fold offers a clean, continuous surface and easy padding over variable landings, while the quick-closure mesh flap lets you securely store your shoes, chalk and other essentials inside the pad when hiking to the blocs. Side grab handles make for quick pad shuffling when spotting.
***This item is shipped directly from our supplier and is NOT available for Local Pickup. Supply will depend on availability.
- Improved closed-cell PE foam layup on top, high-compression PU foam on bottom
- Taco-style fold for a continuous landing surface
- Quick-closure elastic mesh flap secures with easy-hooking buckles for storing gear inside the pad
- Shoulder straps, waistbelt and two side grab handles
- PU-coated 600d ripstop polyester on bottom and up the sides for abrasion and water resistance
Weight : 4.75 kg
Dimensions : 104 x 122 x 9 cm